Saturday, October 3, 2009

Inaugural ceremony

In Pakistan remote village Jabori of North West Frontier Province a inaugural ceremony of Omaha Rapid Response widows housing project was held by the village dignitaries.
Almost all the people of the village came to see the widow home and thanked to Omaha Rapid Response for doing this noble task. There was a ribbon cutting and collective prayer for Omaha Rapid Response Team , American Nation and specially for the good health of Mr. Ken Smith.




Widow Lal Jan and kids were joyful in their new home and widow said “ Getting my own home for my kids was only a dream for me. I am always praying for Omaha Rapid Response and my tears also join my prayers”


Waheed Alam
Relief Worker
Pakistan

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. It is great to see pictures. I am looking forward to seeing you. We are sending off for our visa's on monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Waheed, Great job.
    Give my regards to all.
    Ken Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures Waheed!! Thanks for putting them all up for us to see.

    ReplyDelete