Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's saturday the day before elections in Haiti. Tomorrow I will be picking up three americans to add to the five I picked up today. We then will head back to Goniaves where they will do various things unknown to me and I will go back to building houses. I mainly came to Port au Prince so i could pick up supplies that I can't find or are too expensive in Gonaives. Then we had two flat tires and I couldn't buy a spare and I was unwilling to take heavy supplies, baggage and Americans with all the materials on a 100 mile road trip the day of an election (which sometimes can mean riots). So I guess I will be back later in the week provided schedule and political upheaval don't get in the way. Please pray for me and my family as we are separated. It has been very difficult. I will write again later this week.

Brian

6 comments:

  1. Dear Brother,

    You are always in our prayers. We are also praying for peaceful election in Haiti.
    God bless you.
    Waheed Alam
    Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Brian.
    Love and miss you.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers are coming your way. May the God of Peace fill you.
    Loving you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brian,

    We are praying for you and for the elections. We love you and support your.

    Gary & Maralyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear Brother ... lifting You and the other Saints there, before Father. May the Strength and Peace of our L-rd penetrate You into the hearts, minds and lives of everyone on your Path ... including Your Family in Omaha. You are Loved, and thought of constantly.
    Your Brother in Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brian,
    We continue to pray for your strength and safety, as well as for Cody and kids "staying with the stuff". We know that it isn't an easy calling, and can be very difficult emotionally. You are loved and being held before the Lord in our hearts and prayer. We also hope that our brother in CR is doing well and praying his surgery is behind him with rehab going well.
    Blessings and love, M & G

    ReplyDelete