Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Jubilee @ Jubilee



Hi Everyone from Haiti
We are a tired team but filled with the goodness of of God as we watch with amazement at His glorious works.
I wanted to share with you a Jubilee blessing I had at Jubilee yesterday, a very poor area where we had been doing medical clinic for the second day in a row. it was late in the day and the medical team has seen many people already as the sun was beginning to set on the day.

There was this much older lady who came seeking help for what she called it "A Hurting Heart". of course, they checked her out and then she moved over to where I was and I began to feel the compassion of the Lord come upon me for her. I reached over to her and began touching her and she looked at me and just began to talk and talk, it seemed ever ending as i did not understand a word she was saying yet so touching.

But that doesn't matter does it when the Lord is doing a good work? well, as I reached out to her, the Lord began touching her as well. Then as I began to pray for her she began to cry and before you know it I was just loving her and she was pouring out her heart.
Here is the best part.....the reason she came to the clinic in the first place was because her "heart was hurting". I believe it was a emotional hurt that brought her and the Lord supplied for her a person who just listened to her and even though I could not speak her language she was receiving just what she needed the most. Cody told me that she had lost 3 daughters No wonder her heart was hurting.

What does this tell me? well, for one the faithfulness of our Lord goes beyond what we can imagine and He does want he wants to and will touche those he desire to if only we will allow him to show his compassion to a dying world that is in great need of His love and compassion.
For me personally, this was an answer to prophecy and prayer before I left Omaha. the lord told me he wanted to show me his compassion and heart for the hurting in a way I have never seen before. this was in many ways new even though I have seen the lord touch many people. before this lady left both of us were crying as I walked her to the door of which she would enter back into her daily routine whatever that looked like to her.

While here you experience the sights and sounds and smells of Haiti, but in the midst of pain and suffering you also experience the sweet fragrance of our precious Lord Jesus. well, I am so grateful for yesterday as the Lord was gracious to me by allowing me to be a part of watching Him do heart surgery on that precious womans heart.

So long for now, keep us in your prayers that especially we will finish strong.
Dee with much love to all of you at home. see you soon.

13 comments:

  1. Dear Sweet Dee,
    Thank you for sharing such a "heart warming" story. The Holy Spirit is right there as He proomised. It is good to hear these stories, knowing better how to pray and ask God to finish the work in this precious woman.
    Blessings and Love,
    Jonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew when you first talked to me about going that God had an apointment that only you could meet.
    Thanks for being faithful to his call.
    Love you
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee, Thank you for sharing your own heart with us. God has you in the right place for the right time. We are praying for you and your team as he continues to minister to people thru you.
    In His Name
    Love Rich & Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Team Three has anointed Hands to Heal Hurting Hearts. As I looked at your team picture, I saw the compassion and tenderness of the Lord written all over your faces. Reach out and touch someone will now take on a whole new meaning for each of you!

    I put a BLOOD Barrier around each of you, and declare the HEALING PROPERTY of the BLOOD is your portion because disease cannot stand in the presence of the blood of healing. Healing will come forth for those you come in contact with. ALL DARKNESS must flee and it shall not come near your tents!!!

    Big Hug to Brian, Cody and Dee.

    Standing on the Wall in TEXAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Dee Friend, I am soooooo proud of you! "Have not I commanded you? Be strong/ of good courage; be not afraid, neither be dismayed:for the Lord your God is w. you wherever you go." Remember, too, I Cor. 8:9 / the abounding grace in allll circumstances! Deb W./I are having a great time downtown! :) Can't wait to see you face to face! Ps. 91 over all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear sweet Dee, What a blessng the Lord is pouring out through your willing heart. What a wonderful heartening story of God's love crossing through language barriers. But then we're the ones with the barriers, not Him. God keep you in His care and continue to pour His love, grace and tender mercies through you. See you soon. Love, Prayers & Hugs, Marylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you everyone for your comments it was so precious to me to hear from you. thank you so much for your prayers. i'm having a little bit of intestinal going on, not bad just don't feel to good today. been having some waves of weariness but again not bad the lord is so faithful.
    we will be home soon. sounds like you have snow again wow not hear just hot hot! I think that is part of what I am experiencing my body trying to adjust to heat from cold. well the blog was fun thank you for the comments back. cyndi if you read this will you send to duane and have him go to the blog and read my blog.
    love to you all
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Dee its Emma I'm one of Brain and Cody's kids. I just want to say that the story was you told was very touching and i wish could be there to see it.You have a heart of Gold that God gave you if you keep doing stuff like that then those people you did wonderful stuff to ,they will soon have a heart of Gold like you.You are donig amazing things.See you soon.
    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Dee, The picture and the story brought tears to my eyes. You will see hurting people in a new way. Wow what an encounter. I pray Ps. 91 over you. Look forward to seeingyou soon. God bless you my dear friend.
    Love Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. To my FRIED POPCORN friend...I miss you so and wish I was was there along side you. I keep looking at the picture of you holding this precious lady. What I see is the arms of Jesus, the compassion of Jesus, the amazing love of Jesus and the TEARS of Jesus healing the tears in her heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dee, Your son was so proud of you that he shared your blog with me today at work. Our Lord is working through you in amazing ways and we appreciate your service and blogs very much. I have passed this message to our prayer team for your safe travel home. Duane and I are very proud! God Bless, Rich

    ReplyDelete
  12. Note from Marylynn...Dee what a blessing it is to hear this story...I am so thankful to God for you as you have such a tender, giving heart. Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe, Who has given us the way of salvation in Messiah Yeshua. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANKS DEE your story really moved me as i tryed to put myself in your place. we meet so many people throughout our buzy days here in the states that we have troble conecting to when we speak the same language and it is very moving to see what our God can do in the midst of total dispair with just simple LOVE. God bless Jim

    ReplyDelete